check directory /mnt/hda1/knx/master/KNOPPIX/, is there any "KNOPPIX" subdir? I remeber something, there was too much "KNOPPIX" in the tutorialOriginally Posted by rash
I am trying to remaster knoppix 3.6, i have got to the stage where you make the big knoppix file which is an ISO 9660 filesystem compressed. I have done exactly what the 'HOW TO' from http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Knoppix_Remastering_Howto
but when i execute the command : mkisofs -R -U -V "KNOPPIX.net filesystem" -publisher "KNOPPIX www.knoppix.net" \
-hide-rr-moved -cache-inodes -no-bak -pad /mnt/hda1/knx/source/KNOPPIX \
| nice -5 /usr/bin/create_compressed_fs - 65536 > /mnt/hda1/knx/master/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX
to create the ISO 9660 compressed file, i am getting the following error : mkisofs: No such file or directory. Invalid node - /mnt/hda1/knx/source/knoppix and also bash: /mnt/hda1/knx/master/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX: Is a directory.
I am using knoppix v3.6
Thanks
check directory /mnt/hda1/knx/master/KNOPPIX/, is there any "KNOPPIX" subdir? I remeber something, there was too much "KNOPPIX" in the tutorialOriginally Posted by rash

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$199.99
Fortinet FortiGate 80E 12 Ports Firewall Appliance
$20.25
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
SonicWall TZ670 Gen 7 NGFW Firewall 10GbE 5Gbps - Choose Coverage Plan Auth Sler
$1400.00
$170.00
Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99