check directory /mnt/hda1/knx/master/KNOPPIX/, is there any "KNOPPIX" subdir? I remeber something, there was too much "KNOPPIX" in the tutorialOriginally Posted by rash
I am trying to remaster knoppix 3.6, i have got to the stage where you make the big knoppix file which is an ISO 9660 filesystem compressed. I have done exactly what the 'HOW TO' from http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Knoppix_Remastering_Howto
but when i execute the command : mkisofs -R -U -V "KNOPPIX.net filesystem" -publisher "KNOPPIX www.knoppix.net" \
-hide-rr-moved -cache-inodes -no-bak -pad /mnt/hda1/knx/source/KNOPPIX \
| nice -5 /usr/bin/create_compressed_fs - 65536 > /mnt/hda1/knx/master/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX
to create the ISO 9660 compressed file, i am getting the following error : mkisofs: No such file or directory. Invalid node - /mnt/hda1/knx/source/knoppix and also bash: /mnt/hda1/knx/master/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX: Is a directory.
I am using knoppix v3.6
Thanks
check directory /mnt/hda1/knx/master/KNOPPIX/, is there any "KNOPPIX" subdir? I remeber something, there was too much "KNOPPIX" in the tutorialOriginally Posted by rash

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
MSI B450M-A PRO MAX II AM4 DDR4 Micro-ATX Motherboard with I/O Shield
$85.00
GIGABYTE Z890M AORUS ELITE WIFI7 ICE INTEL MOTHERBOARD
$149.99
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
ASRock B550M Phantom Gaming 4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$71.49
ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49
ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-P LGA 1200 Intel Z490 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard NEW
$121.45
MSI Z390-A PRO ATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 4-Slot HDMI DVI USB 3.1
$45.00