boot knoppix with cheatcode:
knoppix dma
or from a shell:
hdparm -A 1--c 1 -d 1 /dev/hda
HOW CAN I TURN ON THE DMA OF MY HDD. KNOPPIX LOADS VERY SLOW.
PLS HELP![]()
boot knoppix with cheatcode:
knoppix dma
or from a shell:
hdparm -A 1--c 1 -d 1 /dev/hda
Hi, I have a similar problem Underscore. Knoppix won't mount my CDROMS all the sudden. I'm pretty sure it's because DMA is enabled. How do I disable DMA on my HDD installed knoppix load for my CDROM? Thank you.
knoppix dma
or from a shell:
hdparm -A 1--c 1 -d 1 /dev/hda[/quote]
how can i add this setting to the grub config file. Ive installed knoppix on the system

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99
RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99
QTY 100 Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 4 Pro 10.1” Case, Black
$500.00
Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00