I have a 19-inch Viewsonic VP920b monitor, which will rotate, and an NVIDIA GeForce2 MX Display adapter in my Dell PIII, 933MHz computer, and can rotate my screen image using Windows2000 so that I can use the monitor in portrait rather than landscape position.
I've tried to do this using Knoppix 3.4 and Knoppix 3.8.1 LiveCDs. But in the Control Panel>Peripherals>Display, the rotate option is grayed out.
When I try to do it using the Settings>Screen size and rotation, nothing happens when I click on it.
Does anyone know if it is possible to use this screen rotate feature?
Thanks.

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
$99.00
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99
Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99
Cisco CP-8875-K9 Video Phone 8875 IP Desk Phone Bluetooth Wi-Fi - Brand NEW
$399.99
5 LOT - Polycom VVX411 Gigabit VoIP Desktop Business Phone 2201-48450-001
$79.98
Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99