-
Ckamin, honestly the reason that I turned to Linux to do partitioning is because I am just unwiulling to buy a copy of a commerical parititioning program that in the EULA will tell me that if I'm going to comply with their terms (which are legal and, as a Christian, sinful to violate) I can use that program on only one PC in my house. I am speaking primarilly of PartitionMagic, but I suspect that nearly all commerical programs will be like this...but I would be open to find out about something else.
I guess, malaire, that is what I'm counting on. The whole procedure did not take but 2 minutes. I know my data was not "deleted", but something did not work. But I guess, I'm curious as to why this didn't work. Is it that I needed to use fdisk to do the "deleting" and "recreating"? Is there anyone who knows/has used ntfsresize that could enlighten me???
Similar Threads
-
By tkoskela in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-15-2007, 02:13 PM
-
By rossi in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-06-2005, 09:24 PM
-
By ricardomardi in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-13-2005, 10:15 PM
-
By blt975 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-13-2004, 10:39 PM
-
By solfrio in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 10-22-2003, 02:51 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS B85M-G/B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI for Inter 4thCPU
$45.00

MSI B460M-A Pro DDR4 LGA 1200 Micro ATX Motherboard 10th Gen
$59.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49

MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$101.99

MSI PRO Z790-P WIFI DDR4 LGA 1700 Intel Z790 SATA 6Gb/s DDR4 ATX Motherboard
$163.49

GIGABYTE X570 UD AM4 motherboard +AMD Ryzen 9 3900x CPU+Cooler
$250.00