-
Ckamin, honestly the reason that I turned to Linux to do partitioning is because I am just unwiulling to buy a copy of a commerical parititioning program that in the EULA will tell me that if I'm going to comply with their terms (which are legal and, as a Christian, sinful to violate) I can use that program on only one PC in my house. I am speaking primarilly of PartitionMagic, but I suspect that nearly all commerical programs will be like this...but I would be open to find out about something else.
I guess, malaire, that is what I'm counting on. The whole procedure did not take but 2 minutes. I know my data was not "deleted", but something did not work. But I guess, I'm curious as to why this didn't work. Is it that I needed to use fdisk to do the "deleting" and "recreating"? Is there anyone who knows/has used ntfsresize that could enlighten me???
Similar Threads
-
By tkoskela in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-15-2007, 02:13 PM
-
By rossi in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-06-2005, 09:24 PM
-
By ricardomardi in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-13-2005, 10:15 PM
-
By blt975 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-13-2004, 10:39 PM
-
By solfrio in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 10-22-2003, 02:51 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$169.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$368.00

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99

Dell PowerEdge R740 E38S001 Server E38S
$660.00