-
Junior Member
registered user
What can I install if I can't install new 5.0.1? Debian?
What linux software is close to knoppix that I could install?
I looked on the Debian site but I have zero clue how to download that ,or how it works. The different ways to install have me confused. I have a Hp a730n desktop with a 3.00 intel p4 and 1 gb ram with a 200gb harddrive. I split the harddrive in half so I could install knoppix, but when I tried it just messed up my machine. Does anyone live near Rochester N.Y? I'll just pay someone to install the software. I just want to get started and get going so I can learn things. I don't like using the live disk. Then when I download the plugins and turn off the computer they are gone.Of course any software thats close to knoppix would be the best. I tried CentOS a few times and I had zero clue how to use that.
Similar Threads
-
By viabsb in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-03-2005, 03:25 PM
-
By whoeverheis in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-28-2005, 12:41 AM
-
By susanjohnson in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-21-2005, 11:36 AM
-
By agendelman in forum The Lounge
Replies: 53
Last Post: 11-20-2004, 09:42 PM
-
By Jez in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-09-2004, 09:06 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage S-100 California Computer Systems cards Z80 cpu + ADS PromBlaster
$895.00

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage Radio Shack TRS-80 5.25" Floppy Disk Lot of 9 Single Sided Used
$49.99

Vintage Microsoft Windows NT 3.51 Workstation 3.5 Floppy Big Box Complete No COA
$139.99

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61

HP 5060-8359 8K solid state semiconducter memory HP 2100/1000 Vintage 1974
$135.36

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72