-
Hum I have not had any problem insert/ejecting in winxp with the two cards I have tried, a cisco and a Netgear. I agree there is somthing wrong with the PCMCIA-CS 3.2.4 I compiled that in mandrake and it would not work for me either. I am not sure what Klaptop is I will have to look into that.
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By Gerald in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-24-2004, 01:10 PM
-
By ZepHead in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-05-2003, 03:08 AM
-
By nlang in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-31-2003, 12:27 AM
-
By MrLockwood in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-11-2003, 07:03 PM
-
By adamm in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 12-10-2002, 06:44 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00