After getting all the updates, it was gone.
When I booted the Live CD, I used the command knoppix lang=en. I then installed Knoppix v5.01 on the hard drive.
hen I use command konqueror -profile filemanegement the labels are all in German.
Is there a way to change the labels, etc back to English?
thanks
After getting all the updates, it was gone.

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
SAMSUNG FIT PLUS 128GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive - fully working & authentic
$24.95
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Lenovo 2TB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Metal Pendrive High Speed Data Storage
$9.50
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives
$49.99