-
Junior Member
registered user
Only one processor?
Everytime I try to boot the regular way when it starts to load it halts and says "Only one processor found." What does that mean. Everything works fine when I boot using failsafe. I'm just getting into Linux so I'm trying to learn whatever I can. Any ideas?
Similar Threads
-
By yshadow in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-08-2005, 05:14 AM
-
By Aelthric in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 02-20-2004, 05:29 PM
-
By JmanA9 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-03-2003, 03:33 AM
-
By jhweeks in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-02-2003, 10:33 PM
-
By sepht in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-24-2003, 11:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

Electric Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner - Cordless, 3-Speed Mini Blower
$75.97

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67

Electric Air Duster Blower High Power Cordless Cleaner for PC Laptop Keyboard
$17.99