usually you would cd to the source directory and use:
make
I went to the webpage and there is a statically linked binary there, have you tried that, with all of the qt version problems that is what I'd try.
HTH
rock
usually you would cd to the source directory and use:
make
I went to the webpage and there is a statically linked binary there, have you tried that, with all of the qt version problems that is what I'd try.
HTH
rock

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Lot of 9 Used IPitomy IP320-P HD POE Voice Speakerphone 12-Line VoIP Phone
$225.00
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream HT801 Answering Machine VoIP Home Phone Adapter Ethernet Black
$29.99
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99