usually you would cd to the source directory and use:
make
I went to the webpage and there is a statically linked binary there, have you tried that, with all of the qt version problems that is what I'd try.
HTH
rock
usually you would cd to the source directory and use:
make
I went to the webpage and there is a statically linked binary there, have you tried that, with all of the qt version problems that is what I'd try.
HTH
rock

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage (1979) Sanyo VM-4209 ‘Videoscope’ Monitor - Working
$325.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$599.99
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Vintage AppleCare Protection Plan Box for Mac Model 607-3517 COLLECTIBLE ONLY
$20.00
Factory Sealed Windows 2000 Professional Upgrade Edition Vintage PC Software NOS
$50.00
Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac
$11.75
Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*
$80.00
Vintage Toshiba Satellite 4090XDVD Intel Celeron 400Mhz Retro - Powers up Cards
$57.59