-
Senior Member
registered user
Again you'll have to do a hd install but you might want to look into the FreeICS project, I think they have a sourceforge site.
I don't use knoppix or morphix for hd installs except for playing around they usually last me a few weeks or so, I've had too many problems trying to get things how I want them and too many corrupted filesystems with knoppix, one just this week. Most of my knoppix use is running it live from cd.
they run on my woody install just fine
I use Libranet for a basic debian woody install and then build the system to my liking. I have better font rendering and a more stable system with "libranet" than with a knoppix or morphix hd install, and for some reason the knoppix and morphix installs seem slower on my old hardware. I use a bunch of backported packages so I have a "stable" system with pretty new packages installed. For me stability and reliability is the most important factor.
rock
Similar Threads
-
By grandad in forum Games
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-01-2006, 12:46 AM
-
By Xpiral in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-07-2004, 03:38 PM
-
By dougvega in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-23-2003, 04:46 AM
-
By Doc in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-27-2003, 06:43 AM
-
By Zuggy in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-18-2003, 03:09 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

Intel SRF90 Xeon Gold 6248 2.50GHz 20 Core LGA 3647 Server CPU Processor
$55.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

Intel Core i7-7700 Kaby Lake Quad-Core 3.6 GHz Processor LGA 1151
$39.99

Intel SR3XE Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 9M Socket 1151 6-Core CPU Processor *Tested*
$32.99

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99