-
Junior Member
registered user
I need a step by step instruction manual for installs
I really am new(to linux) and I know I'm never going to be a super pro but I need help. I am so sick of gettting new disks and the only help you get with them are put disk in and install and your set. That will not help anyone who is new to linux. I love to read and would love to spend money on a good book. Are there any books that will go through the whole setup from install to use?
Similar Threads
-
By yfan_ca in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-16-2008, 09:57 PM
-
By Antoine in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-11-2005, 02:26 PM
-
By Rod F. in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-02-2004, 04:04 AM
-
By hnash53 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-09-2003, 02:33 PM
-
By Coume in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-25-2003, 04:47 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

VTG Atari 400 Home Computer System ** Sold "AS-IS" for Parts or Repair
$88.75

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

Vintage Atari SF354 Floppy Disk Drive & Power Supply FOR PARTS OR REPAIR AS IS
$120.00