-
Junior Member
registered user
I want to tell you that 1 USD=RM3.6
So the price of the router is about 30-40 USD( I said it is 100+ not 100)
The problem is Im only 15 years old.Im not working yet.
And my computer is my father's,so I must get his permission.
He would ask why we need a router since I dont have more than one computer.
I know that a router provide better security but my computer have never get infected by virus yet so we dont need to get a router.
(Maybe I have not yet get the punishment for not using a router)
If like that I have to get a virus so my father would purchase a router but I cannot do that.
the 30-40 USD may not represent a big amount in USA but in my country RM 100+ is a big amount
So its not that I dont want to get a router but I unable to.
Please help me connect to internet.
Similar Threads
-
By ht3new2linux in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-10-2008, 04:08 AM
-
By Zenobia in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-17-2006, 02:18 PM
-
By jdmml in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-31-2004, 02:24 PM
-
By whizkid25 in forum Networking
Replies: 9
Last Post: 08-07-2004, 08:47 AM
-
By bach_m in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 08-13-2003, 06:15 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened
$195.00

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

Switch Lite 8 PoE
$65.00

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$14.86

TP-Link Omada SG3428 24-Port Gigabit L2+ Managed Switch 4x SFP w/ Ears
$99.99

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99