-
MD5?
OErjan. Thanks for the advice.
The burn was fine. I used a new ASUS notebook and it burns fine at max speed.
MD5: I looked at man MD5, but could not work out the command to use. I needed an intro into it. I saw an intro somewhere yesterday... just gotta refind it! What is the command? something like 'md5 -??? xyz.md5 xyz' Am I close?
Similar Threads
-
By dhm in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-07-2008, 09:31 PM
-
By knoppu in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-17-2006, 06:22 PM
-
By segap21 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-22-2006, 09:27 AM
-
By honestmistake in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-27-2003, 08:48 PM
-
By RonE in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-17-2003, 07:17 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco C9200-48P-A Catalyst 48-Port PoE+ Switch
$749.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points - Tested & Working (AP Only)
$89.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco IP Phone CP-8821 No Battery No Back C1-F3
$155.00