It's in the knx-hdinstall script line 226 look at FSMIN.
Is there a script or where must I edit the script to get knoppix to install on multiple HDD's smaller than 2.2 GB for example (2 x 2.1 GB)![]()
It's in the knx-hdinstall script line 226 look at FSMIN.
Thanks![]()
Looks cool... but how do I use any setting other than the default? The file's very much read-only, as it's on a CD.
Just guessing, but you should be able to copy it to the ram drive (for example to the knoppix home) and the edit and run it.Originally Posted by nko
That's how I always edit it.Originally Posted by Henk Poley
I found that the easiest (though not the most elegant) way is to copy it to the Floppy and then edit and save it there for possible future use. Another tip to find the correct line is <cat knx-hdinstall | grep -in fsmin> this tells you the line no. and then with vi it's a cake walk (only needed if you have a different ver.).
where do I find <knx-hdinstall > for copying and editing. Sorry I am new in linux thing.
Open up a shell and type: sudo knx-hdinstall
That should do it.
Adam
IIRC it's in /usr/local/bin/ if not then whereis knx-hdinstall or locate knx-hdinstall in a console window. Also knx-hdinstall download site.Originally Posted by egert

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1599.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99
IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$225.00
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30
IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00
1 X IBM 720 POWER SERVER WITH 32 GB RAM
$344.97
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
IBM EMC 091-000-091 17 Inch Rackmount LCD Keyboard KVM Console 03N7012
$109.99