-
Junior Member
registered user
Debian-like, Beginner or Like CD ¿what to pick?
Hi
I was using Knoppix for a while, since Knoppix a la Mexicana (a remasterizing version to Mexico) (Knoppix 3.4) to last 5.01.
Still I don't have clear what method to pick is better: Beginner, Debian-like or Like CD.
I know some differences, between beginner and Knoppix-like, but sometimes in Debian-like some devices don't work, and for newbies is diffcult configure it. For that is better Begginer, but is not the recomended method. I read about Debian-like don't install all packages that Begginer do ¿is true?. I read about the methods to install, but is not enough for me. At internet I didn't found much information about this, only the essential, that Knoppix page say. ¿Anyone can say more?
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By xonicman in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-14-2005, 07:14 AM
-
By WJensch in forum German Forum
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-16-2004, 02:24 PM
-
By Jack_ in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-04-2004, 06:15 AM
-
By Debbie Danger in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-11-2004, 05:43 PM
-
By Arishon in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-18-2003, 08:32 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$49.99

Lot of 3 IBM 00JY196 ServeRAID M1210 PCI Express SAS SATA Storage Controller
$68.99