-
REALLY Basic question about kxconfig!
I'm a really newbie to Knoppix and Linux, and I have a small problem.
My screenresolution can't go above 1024 x768, and on other topics, people recommends running kxconfig.
But how do I start this program, and how do I log in as root?
I'm a complete newbie and don't know a thing about Linux or knoppix
.
Please help!
Similar Threads
-
By svrfrmfaith in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-16-2006, 01:15 AM
-
By plener in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-21-2004, 01:01 AM
-
By BeckBristow in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-30-2004, 01:27 AM
-
By Mic Q in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-18-2004, 04:24 AM
-
By hybridus in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-27-2004, 10:24 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

NEW HP Z4 G4 Workstation Xeon W-2123 16GB ECC 256GB NVMe NVIDIA T400 750W Win11
$450.00

Intel Xeon E5-2680 V2 2.8GHz 10-Core 25MB 8GT/s SR1A6 LGA2011 B Grade Server CPU
$7.95

For Parts - Lenovo ThinkServer TS460 Part Number: 70TT-0020UX
$149.99

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

HP Z840 44 Core Workstation 2x Xeon E5-2699 v4 - No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$594.97

Intel Xeon Gold 6248R 3.0GHz 24-Core SRGZG 35.75MB LGA3647 Server CPU Processor
$269.99

Dell Precision 5820 | Xeon W-2255 | RTX 3070 | 128GB | 1.7TB SSD + 2TB | Wi-Fi
$1550.00

Intel Xeon W-3245 3.2ghz 16-Core CPU OEM - 2019 Mac Pro 7,1
$395.95