-
REALLY Basic question about kxconfig!
I'm a really newbie to Knoppix and Linux, and I have a small problem.
My screenresolution can't go above 1024 x768, and on other topics, people recommends running kxconfig.
But how do I start this program, and how do I log in as root?
I'm a complete newbie and don't know a thing about Linux or knoppix
.
Please help!
Similar Threads
-
By svrfrmfaith in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-16-2006, 01:15 AM
-
By plener in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-21-2004, 01:01 AM
-
By BeckBristow in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-30-2004, 01:27 AM
-
By Mic Q in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-18-2004, 04:24 AM
-
By hybridus in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-27-2004, 10:24 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G
$75.00

Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$36.00

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00

Cisco C9300L-STACK-KIT2 Network Stacking Module Kit Catalyst 9300L & 9300LM New
$495.57

Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver
$79.89