-
REALLY Basic question about kxconfig!
I'm a really newbie to Knoppix and Linux, and I have a small problem.
My screenresolution can't go above 1024 x768, and on other topics, people recommends running kxconfig.
But how do I start this program, and how do I log in as root?
I'm a complete newbie and don't know a thing about Linux or knoppix
.
Please help!
Similar Threads
-
By svrfrmfaith in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-16-2006, 01:15 AM
-
By plener in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-21-2004, 01:01 AM
-
By BeckBristow in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-30-2004, 01:27 AM
-
By Mic Q in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-18-2004, 04:24 AM
-
By hybridus in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-27-2004, 10:24 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$41.19

MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2025 RDS 50 CAL NEW Factory Sealed
$136.87

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$484.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E6-2699 v3 | 128gb RAM | 2x 1600W
$1029.99

DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)
$399.95

RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2022 50 User/Device Connections
$60.00