-
5.0.1 Video Resolution
I installed 5.0.1 to a 20 gig USB drive which is bootable.
I can boot into Knoppix desktop fine, but cannot change the resolution to higher than 1024x768. I have tried the cheat code screen=1280x1024, to no avail.
I realize this is not a proper hardrive install, but would appreciate any suggestions in getting the resolution higher.
Thanks in advance.
-
Junior Member
registered user
i would also like to know this. Any help. I can't seem to find any old posts on this.
-
Junior Member
registered user
I guess I might have to buy stronger glasses.
Similar Threads
-
By richardr in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-11-2007, 09:41 PM
-
By JeremyLikesKnoppix in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-09-2005, 04:00 AM
-
By Matir in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-25-2004, 11:23 PM
-
By goudiemark in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-19-2004, 10:06 PM
-
By nomex in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-05-2003, 06:02 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00