Every time I boot linux from cd it runs flawles untill it starts to restore the previous session it gets stuck at 0%.
I can see the small launch screen with the six icons and the desktop is also viseble (without menu bar or any icons).
Is there a way to del the previous session and start as new or another way to solve this problem?
I did all I could think of![]()

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99
Apple Macintosh 512K 1MB MacSnap SCSI 128K ROM 800K + 400K Drive Keyboard Mouse
$995.00
Apple Macintosh 128k 1984 upgraded to Plus includes keyboard mouse
$450.00
Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00
Vintage Apple IIe Platinum 128k Computer A2S2128 ~ Powers On
$250.00
Apple IIe Platinum 128k Computer A2S2128 (Powers On)
$250.00
Vintage and very rare original Macintosh 128k box (2/3/1984)
$500.00
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00