Every time I boot linux from cd it runs flawles untill it starts to restore the previous session it gets stuck at 0%.
I can see the small launch screen with the six icons and the desktop is also viseble (without menu bar or any icons).
Is there a way to del the previous session and start as new or another way to solve this problem?
I did all I could think of![]()

Vintage 1983 Apple II ProDOS User's Kit Computer Software NEW SEALED A2D2010
$64.95
Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00
Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage Apple Extended Keyboard- M0115 - no cord
$49.99
Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1” 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X
$180.00
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Vintage Apple AppleDesign Powered Speakers M6082 Single Beige 1993 Mac Audio
$24.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB - M0001A W/ Keyboard, 2 Mice, 800K HD, + More
$300.00
Vintage Apple III Motherboard Logic Board 820-0043-00 E Fully Populated Tested
$210.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99