-
gtk...atk...glib...ahhhhhhhh
Ok well as a reply in another topic, I was pointed to installing debian over knoppix / knoppix std, and told to just install all the packages I wanted. Well, I went to the airsnort site, downloaded the tar.gz, extracted it to a folder and attempted to install it. After configuring it,I got an error telling me i needed pkg-config. So i downloaded that, did
Code:
./configure --prefix=/usr
and everything went fine. Then airsnort told me I needed glib, glib installed fine, then I needed gtk, but grk needed atk, which installed fine, but then gtk wouldn't recognize glib.
AHHHHH
Could someone PLEASE give me a step by step instruction to installing the pkg-config, atk, gtk, and glib packages? I followed the instructions on the site to the tee, and still no luck.
Thanks,
Austin
Similar Threads
-
By cristinel in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-10-2004, 10:28 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1599.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$225.00

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

1 X IBM 720 POWER SERVER WITH 32 GB RAM
$344.97

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

IBM EMC 091-000-091 17 Inch Rackmount LCD Keyboard KVM Console 03N7012
$109.99