Ok well as a reply in another topic, I was pointed to installing debian over knoppix / knoppix std, and told to just install all the packages I wanted. Well, I went to the airsnort site, downloaded the tar.gz, extracted it to a folder and attempted to install it. After configuring it,I got an error telling me i needed pkg-config. So i downloaded that, didand everything went fine. Then airsnort told me I needed glib, glib installed fine, then I needed gtk, but grk needed atk, which installed fine, but then gtk wouldn't recognize glib.Code:./configure --prefix=/usr
AHHHHH
Could someone PLEASE give me a step by step instruction to installing the pkg-config, atk, gtk, and glib packages? I followed the instructions on the site to the tee, and still no luck.
Thanks,
Austin

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Crucial Laptop Ram 32GB (2x16GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz CT16G4SFRA32A
$119.99
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
WARIS 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4-3200 PC4-25600 288-Pin UDIMM Desktop RAM H4737130
$109.99
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
G.SKILL FLARE X5 64GB (2 x 32GB) 6000 MT/s DDR5 (AMD EXPO + INTEL XMP) *CL30*
$785.00
Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB (2x16GB) 3200MHz
$380.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00