-
How to play an mp3 stream (live radio) URL from the command?
This Knoppix system is booted at runlevel 3
because the monitor is not working properly.
That is ok, for now.
I can ssh into this Knoppix box because sshd starts with the "knoppix.sh".
After I ssh into this Knoppix system, I want to play an mp3 stream (live radio) URL:
http://rope.kgoam810.com/listenlive/listenlive.pls
Usually, on this Knoppix desktop when I click on this URL on their web page
then xmms - the default player for this content - starts playing the stream.
How can I play this url with ssh access?
In other words, how do I play an mp3 stream URL via the command line?
With xmms or something else.
FYI, I have wireless speakers connected to this Knoppix system.
Similar Threads
-
By jimjan in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-04-2006, 06:27 PM
-
By jimjan in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-11-2006, 09:31 AM
-
By askme in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-02-2005, 06:37 PM
-
By rrfish72 in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-21-2004, 12:22 AM
-
By Robert Michel in forum Ideas
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-26-2003, 01:12 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00

AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650GE 100-000000153 6-Core 3.30GHz 8MB AM4 CPU Processor
$59.99