This Knoppix system is booted at runlevel 3
because the monitor is not working properly.
That is ok, for now.
I can ssh into this Knoppix box because sshd starts with the "knoppix.sh".
After I ssh into this Knoppix system, I want to play an mp3 stream (live radio) URL:
http://rope.kgoam810.com/listenlive/listenlive.pls
Usually, on this Knoppix desktop when I click on this URL on their web page
then xmms - the default player for this content - starts playing the stream.
How can I play this url with ssh access?
In other words, how do I play an mp3 stream URL via the command line?
With xmms or something else.
FYI, I have wireless speakers connected to this Knoppix system.

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Retro Working Macintosh SE SE30 Analog Board 820-0206-B 630-0147 w/Power Supply
$107.95
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$100.00
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67
Vintage HP 82166A HP-IL Converter Custom “The BOX” TTL/DAC Interface Controller
$499.99