This Knoppix system is booted at runlevel 3
because the monitor is not working properly.
That is ok, for now.
I can ssh into this Knoppix box because sshd starts with the "knoppix.sh".
After I ssh into this Knoppix system, I want to play an mp3 stream (live radio) URL:
http://rope.kgoam810.com/listenlive/listenlive.pls
Usually, on this Knoppix desktop when I click on this URL on their web page
then xmms - the default player for this content - starts playing the stream.
How can I play this url with ssh access?
In other words, how do I play an mp3 stream URL via the command line?
With xmms or something else.
FYI, I have wireless speakers connected to this Knoppix system.

G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle XL 8-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID ENCLOSURE ONLY
$550.00
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
HP controller P3410-69003 NetRAID-1M SCSI 64-bit U160 32MB Cache (PCI)
$359.00
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88
9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50
BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller
$714.99
Dell PowerVault MD3000i AMP01 Storage Array 4x Cad 2x PSUs No HDDs/Controllers
$164.95