I have a linksys wireless router and a linksys wmp54g wireless card
When I try to start knoppix 5.0 and it reaches the networking part, it says
eth0 detected
dhcp broadcasting for ip
udevd - event[3258]: wait for sysfs: waiting for 'sys/class/net/eth0/device/driver' failed
Nothing seems to happen after that.
I suspect it's because my router doesn't broadcast the ssid.
Would this be the case?
What do I do?
----
I tried knoppix 3.0 and it did not find the card so I downloaded 5.0

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95
Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00
AMD Ryzen 7 7700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$250.00