-
Audigy2 ZS supported in KNOPPIX v4.02 (CD)?
Hello,
I would like to know if Creative Audigy2 ZS is supported and works under KNOPPIX v4.02 CD? I am trying to figure out why my Windows XP can't play it due to software or hardware setup. I am hoping to use KNOPPIX to test it quickly to determine that, but I can't find information if it does. I know KNOPPIX can do original one, but what about 2 ZS model?
Thank you in advance.
Similar Threads
-
By src in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-12-2009, 04:46 PM
-
By rbm451 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-13-2006, 10:34 PM
-
By s-m-n in forum Networking
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-10-2005, 10:27 PM
-
By gnukish in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-27-2005, 05:50 AM
-
By MattNooB in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-10-2004, 12:26 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

ATARI XF551 DISK DRIVE WITH AC POWER ADAPTER AND PARALLEL PORT ADAPTER, UNTESTED
$250.00

VTG Atari 600XL Home Computer System in Box ** Powers On ** Clean * Tested Works
$148.75

Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95

GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Vintage Atari 1050 Disk Drive w/ SIO Cable & 32 Games/Programs - UNTESTED
$67.76

Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00

A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95

Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U
$159.99

Carrying Case for My Arcade Atari Gamestation Go Retro Video Games Console,Stand
$48.51