Hi,
I am (currently) working on a Compaq dc7600. Knoppix 5.0.0 works perfectly fine - I am posting this from it. I downloaded and burned 5.0.1 and it fails to boot - this specific copy works perfectly fine on several other machines. Booting with no cheatcodes, simply freezes a blank (except for a single dot in the middle) display. Booting with failsafe, freezes when it gets to the PCI configuration.
Here is output of 'sudo lspci -v', as the name of the forum states, from 5.0.0:
Not sure how to read this myself, I am just hoping that this can be of use to somebody working on the next version.Code:0000:00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corporation 945G/P Memory Controller Hub (rev 02) Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company: Unknown device 3011 Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0 Capabilities: [e0] #09 [5109] 0000:00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation 945G Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 02) (prog-if 00 [VGA]) Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company: Unknown device 3011 Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0, IRQ 10 Memory at e0400000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=512K] I/O ports at 10c0 [size=8] Memory at d0000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=256M] Memory at e0480000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=256K] Capabilities: [90] Message Signalled Interrupts: 64bit- Queue=0/0 Enable- Capabilities: [d0] Power Management version 2 0000:00:1b.0 0403: Intel Corporation 82801G (ICH7 Family) High Definition Audio Controller (rev 01) Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company: Unknown device 3011 Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0, IRQ 20 Memory at e04c0000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16K] Capabilities: [50] Power Management version 2 Capabilities: [60] Message Signalled Interrupts: 64bit+ Queue=0/0 Enable- Capabilities: [70] #10 [0091] 0000:00:1c.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 82801G (ICH7 Family) PCI Express Port 1 (rev 01) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode]) Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0 Bus: primary=00, secondary=20, subordinate=20, sec-latency=0 Capabilities: [40] #10 [0141] Capabilities: [80] Message Signalled Interrupts: 64bit- Queue=0/0 Enable- Capabilities: [90] #0d [0000] Capabilities: [a0] Power Management version 2 0000:00:1c.1 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 82801G (ICH7 Family) PCI Express Port 2 (rev 01) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode]) Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0 Bus: primary=00, secondary=3f, subordinate=3f, sec-latency=0 Memory behind bridge: e0500000-e07fffff Capabilities: [40] #10 [0141] Capabilities: [80] Message Signalled Interrupts: 64bit- Queue=0/0 Enable- Capabilities: [90] #0d [0000] Capabilities: [a0] Power Management version 2 0000:00:1d.0 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801G (ICH7 Family) USB UHCI #1 (rev 01) (prog-if 00 [UHCI]) Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company: Unknown device 3011 Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 18 I/O ports at 1000 [size=32] 0000:00:1d.1 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801G (ICH7 Family) USB UHCI #2 (rev 01) (prog-if 00 [UHCI]) Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company: Unknown device 3011 Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 19 I/O ports at 1020 [size=32] 0000:00:1d.2 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801G (ICH7 Family) USB UHCI #3 (rev 01) (prog-if 00 [UHCI]) Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company: Unknown device 3011 Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 20 I/O ports at 1040 [size=32] 0000:00:1d.3 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801G (ICH7 Family) USB UHCI #4 (rev 01) (prog-if 00 [UHCI]) Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company: Unknown device 3011 Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 21 I/O ports at 1060 [size=32] 0000:00:1d.7 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801G (ICH7 Family) USB2 EHCI Controller (rev 01) (prog-if 20 [EHCI]) Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company: Unknown device 3011 Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 18 Memory at e04c4000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=1K] Capabilities: [50] Power Management version 2 Capabilities: [58] #0a [20a0] 0000:00:1e.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 82801 PCI Bridge (rev e1) (prog-if 01 [Subtractive decode]) Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0 Bus: primary=00, secondary=05, subordinate=05, sec-latency=32 Capabilities: [50] #0d [0000] 0000:00:1f.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corporation 82801GB/GR (ICH7 Family) LPC Interface Bridge (rev 01) Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company: Unknown device 3011 Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0 Capabilities: [e0] #09 [100c] 0000:00:1f.1 IDE interface: Intel Corporation 82801G (ICH7 Family) IDE Controller (rev 01) (prog-if 8a [Master SecP PriP]) Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company: Unknown device 3011 Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 16 I/O ports at <ignored> I/O ports at <ignored> I/O ports at <ignored> I/O ports at <ignored> I/O ports at 10a0 [size=16] 0000:00:1f.2 IDE interface: Intel Corporation 82801GB/GR/GH (ICH7 Family) Serial ATA Storage Controllers cc=IDE (rev 01) (prog-if 8f [Master SecP SecO PriP PriO]) Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company: Unknown device 3011 Flags: bus master, 66MHz, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 17 I/O ports at 10d8 [size=8] I/O ports at 10f0 [size=4] I/O ports at 10e0 [size=8] I/O ports at 10f4 [size=4] I/O ports at 10b0 [size=16] Capabilities: [70] Power Management version 2 0000:3f:00.0 Ethernet controller: Broadcom Corporation NetXtreme BCM5752 Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express (rev 01) Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company: Unknown device 3011 Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0, IRQ 16 Memory at e0500000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=64K] Capabilities: [48] Power Management version 2 Capabilities: [50] Vital Product Data Capabilities: [58] Message Signalled Interrupts: 64bit+ Queue=0/3 Enable- Capabilities: [d0] #10 [0001]
SiKing

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Yealink T53W Black IP Phone Verizon VoIP LOT OF 4 Business Desk Phone
$150.00
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone - Charcoal
$98.95