-
Knoppix 5.0.1 DVD and SkyStar 2 - how to?
I have problem with SkyStar 2 card (TechniSat Sky2PC v.2.3) - I hope that kernel 2.6.17 has not problem with this card - but skystar2.o module I cant found and dmesg showed me some errors like "b2c2-flexcop: i2c master_xfer failed" and "Unknow/Unsupported NXT chip: 00 00 00 00 00" etc.
What can I do? I wanted to boot from DVD and use SkyStar 2 card...
Similar Threads
-
By Deathstalker in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-29-2004, 05:39 PM
-
By thriller in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-08-2004, 02:12 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99