Hello
I've got a livecd of a specific software (open-xchange) which is based on knoppix 3.6. I have to develop an application which access the structure of this groupware. To test this application I thought, it would be fine to use the offical livecd of this manufacturer. But of course there's no write-access to cd and a home directory doesn't suffice for my purposes. Booting with option toram works fine but also i don't have any write access to the system. Can I gain write access by using any prefixes on bootprompt or how can I do that?
This adapted version of knoppix doesn't seem to have any possibilty to install to harddisk. neither knoppix-installer nor knx-hdinstall is on it. I suppose they removed it, to prevent easily attaching a productive environment of this non free version. The Question is: how to get the installer accessible? Does it work to download the originally (old?) version of knoppix and to extract the installer to floppy and run from there or is there any possibility to install the installer by apt-get for example? at moment apt-get doesn't work at all on the machine which is caused in the above-named problem of missing writing-access.
I hope anybody can help, it would be a bigger act to install and configure all packages needed by the GW and the GW itself.
Sincerely yours
Martin

NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00
Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00
Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$30.00
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00