I have no idea what you have done wrong, but see answer #1.
Your post is certainly not a "Tip" so I'm going to move it to a different forum.
I did just download the 5.01 version from one of the mirrors. Now, it is saying in the win explorer that it is 696 MB (730'036'224 Bytes).
if I start the roxio burnin prg, then it says th efile is too big for CD, even too big for a 80 min 700mb CD so it cannot be used.
There are no other CD sizes avaiable to me.
Hoe to burn it?
I have no idea what you have done wrong, but see answer #1.
Your post is certainly not a "Tip" so I'm going to move it to a different forum.
Yea
use these instructions here
note : find KNOPPIX_V5.0.1CD-2006-06-01-EN.iso
make sure to use "Track-at-Once" option (Disc-at-Once will make a bad burn)
I used 48x write speed - cause it's the only speed available
check out the D: (where CD is) and there should be some icons
I suggest that you find a better tool. Burns at high speed are proven to cause problems. See http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17788 and http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...?p=78583#78583 and http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17064 for just a few examples.Originally Posted by WaKa
If your Roxio burning program says there is not enough space, or that the file is too big, check Roxio's website to see if this is a known problem for which you can download a patch.
I had the same problem using Nero Version 6, but found a discussion (though only one, and after some searching) about it on a forum somewhere which directed me to a patch on the Nero website to fix this.
After installing the patch, Nero burned the CD successfully. Maybe it's the same with Roxio.
As a "Newbie" who had many problems getting a good burn, I would suggest using "ISORecorderV2RC1. I downloaded 5.0 with BitTorrent and then clicked on the file and the burn started immediately and was perfect.
Best of Luck!

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$288.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00
Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$680.00
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50