I had the same problem with an
HP LaserJet 4L and
HP PSC 750 Printer.
When selecting the driver I selected "ESP HPLaserjetSeries" and "ESP HPDeskjetSeries" and now both are working perfectly.
The reason why I don't know.
Keep on printing ...
When I try to configure my network printer, HP Deskjet 3420, it tells me that it cannot find the driver or I don't have permission. This is after it finds the printer on the network and I select the make and model from the menus. This works fine on the 4.02 dvd. Any ideas?
I had the same problem with an
HP LaserJet 4L and
HP PSC 750 Printer.
When selecting the driver I selected "ESP HPLaserjetSeries" and "ESP HPDeskjetSeries" and now both are working perfectly.
The reason why I don't know.
Keep on printing ...

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92
IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A
$1731.00
IBM SERVER SLED WITH HDD SCSI 8.8GB ,P005043441, AS IS,UNTESTED
$165.00
IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5" Server Hard Drive
$200.00
IBM 02AN553 01LL325 IBM I/OADAPTER PCIe / PCN Internal Server Systems Adapter
$199.99
DELL POWEREDGE HP IBM SERVER XEON GOLD 5415+ 8 CORE PROCESSOR 2.9 GHZ SRMGC
$1299.00