Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: 5.0.1 Video Resolution

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    5.0.1 Video Resolution

    I installed 5.0.1 to a 20 gig USB drive which is bootable.

    I can boot into Knoppix desktop fine, but cannot change the resolution to higher than 1024x768. I have tried the cheat code screen=1280x1024, to no avail.

    I realize this is not a proper hardrive install, but would appreciate any suggestions in getting the resolution higher.


    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    13
    i would also like to know this. Any help. I can't seem to find any old posts on this.

  3. #3
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    13
    I guess I might have to buy stronger glasses.

Similar Threads

  1. 1680x1050 video resolution
    By richardr in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-11-2007, 09:41 PM
  2. Monitor/Video problems - "this resolution not supported
    By JeremyLikesKnoppix in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-09-2005, 04:00 AM
  3. DVD Video
    By Matir in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-25-2004, 11:23 PM
  4. Video Resolution to small how to make it bigger?
    By goudiemark in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-19-2004, 10:06 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-05-2003, 06:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray picture

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray

$39.99



Seagate ST8000DM004 8TB 3.5

Seagate ST8000DM004 8TB 3.5" 6Gb/s 256MB SATA HDD P/N: 2CX188-300 Tested

$149.99



Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A

$64.00



(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE

$199.99



Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive

$14.99



HGST Ultrastar 7K4000 3TB 7200RPM SATA III 3.5

HGST Ultrastar 7K4000 3TB 7200RPM SATA III 3.5" Hard Drive HDD HUS724030ALA640

$39.99



Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE picture

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE

$68.99



HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%) picture

HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)

$45.00



DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600

$49.95



Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5

Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive

$318.99