-
No reponse on some website on KNOPPIX 5.0.1
Hi, everybody
I have a little problem on Knoppix 5.0.1 :
When I try to see some website the navigator (firefox) tell : Looking up... about half an hour.
So I have try with Knoppix 4.0 live cd ... no problem
When I analyse with ethereal my http request goto the website but I have no answer.
But I can ping them.
Please help me!
Thanks to yours futures answers!
Similar Threads
-
By Levi32 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-30-2007, 09:33 PM
-
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-11-2005, 05:27 PM
-
By mimes in forum The Lounge
Replies: 11
Last Post: 11-30-2004, 09:23 AM
-
By markraem in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-22-2004, 09:14 PM
-
By karthik in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-27-2004, 09:45 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00