-
Boot hangs at dhcp - 5.0 and linksys wmp54g
I have a linksys wireless router and a linksys wmp54g wireless card
When I try to start knoppix 5.0 and it reaches the networking part, it says
eth0 detected
dhcp broadcasting for ip
udevd - event[3258]: wait for sysfs: waiting for 'sys/class/net/eth0/device/driver' failed
Nothing seems to happen after that. I'm stuck.
I wonder if it's because my router doesn't broadcast the ssid.
Would this be the case?
What do I do?
Similar Threads
-
By PaulE in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-03-2007, 07:51 AM
-
By rlgoddard in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-25-2006, 11:48 AM
-
By CJWertz in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-10-2006, 06:54 PM
-
By szumi in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-04-2006, 04:34 PM
-
By LTCM in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-10-2004, 06:59 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00

NETGEAR GS116PP 16-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch UNTESTED
$40.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99