Hi, everybody
I have a little problem on Knoppix 5.0.1 :
When I try to see some website the navigator (firefox) tell : Looking up... about half an hour.
So I have try with Knoppix 4.0 live cd ... no problem
When I analyse with ethereal my http request goto the website but I have no answer.
But I can ping them.
Please help me!
Thanks to yours futures answers!

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$169.99
Apple Mac Pro 5,1 • 8‑Core 2.26GHz • 14GB RAM • 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD Dual NVIDIA
$325.00
Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00
Home Assistant Server | 8GB RAM | 128GB SSD | Intel i5 Quad-Core | Dell OptiPlex
$159.99
Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00
AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650GE 100-000000153 6-Core 3.30GHz 8MB AM4 CPU Processor
$59.99
AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY
$39.99
AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3945WX 12-Core 4.0GHz sWRX8 CPU NEW Tray Unlocked
$79.99
Dell Precision 3561 8 Core i7 11th 16GB 512SSD NVIDIA Quadro T1200 W11 Grade A-
$473.87
AMD Ryzen 7 7700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$250.00