Thanks again man. I am actualy busy reading the articles u gave me.I'll post ne thing interesting i find ASAP. Thanks again
Thanks again man. I am actualy busy reading the articles u gave me.I'll post ne thing interesting i find ASAP. Thanks again

Vintage IDE Removable Hard Drive Mobile Rack 5.25 Bay 50-Pin Tray + Maxtor 40GB
$49.99
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
Vintage Toshiba T3400CT Mini Laptop 486SX-33, 4MB **NO POST, Bad Screen, AS-IS
$75.00
Vintage Apple Keyboard II Model M0487 & G5431 Mouse UNTESTED AS-IS
$59.99
Vintage Dysan 100 MD2HD 5.25” Floppy Disks 10 Pack Sealed Double Sided HD | IBM
$38.00
Vintage Apple Kensington SaddleBag Convertible Laptop Backpack Messenger Bag Y2K
$49.95
Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37