-
Senior Member
registered user
GV, XPDF and Printing
I just tried to view the following file:
http://apcentral.collegeboard.com/re...s_ab_23062.pdf
It would display as 6 blank pages in GV and GS. I could read the 6 pages in XPDF, but I could not print them. The same happened if I downloaded the file to my home dir first, then used GV or XPDF.
My printer was set up correctly. Am I missing something? BTW, I use KNOPPIX 20030101.
TIA,
-
Senior Member
registered user
OOPS, I just figured it out. I ran XPDF and told it to print. It doesn't ask for what printer to print to - this was my confusion. However, it created a ps version in my home dir that I could print with KGhostView!
Thanx anyway,
Similar Threads
-
By pboodi in forum Networking
Replies: 8
Last Post: 08-19-2005, 06:51 AM
-
By rusty in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-14-2004, 06:37 PM
-
By swazi in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-10-2004, 05:46 PM
-
By pummer in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-18-2003, 08:20 PM
-
By crackdaddysnap in forum General Support
Replies: 14
Last Post: 02-01-2003, 04:10 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

ASRock B650M Pro RS WiFi AM5 AMD B650 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX Motherboard
$101.99

ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49

MSI B460M-A Pro DDR4 LGA 1200 Micro ATX Motherboard 10th Gen
$59.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99