Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: GV, XPDF and Printing

  1. #1
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Long Island, NY, USA
    Posts
    1,256

    GV, XPDF and Printing

    I just tried to view the following file:

    http://apcentral.collegeboard.com/re...s_ab_23062.pdf

    It would display as 6 blank pages in GV and GS. I could read the 6 pages in XPDF, but I could not print them. The same happened if I downloaded the file to my home dir first, then used GV or XPDF.

    My printer was set up correctly. Am I missing something? BTW, I use KNOPPIX 20030101.

    TIA,

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Long Island, NY, USA
    Posts
    1,256
    OOPS, I just figured it out. I ran XPDF and told it to print. It doesn't ask for what printer to print to - this was my confusion. However, it created a ps version in my home dir that I could print with KGhostView!

    Thanx anyway,

Similar Threads

  1. printing to windowsxp
    By pboodi in forum Networking
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-19-2005, 06:51 AM
  2. Printing to Win Box on network
    By rusty in forum Networking
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-14-2004, 06:37 PM
  3. Printing
    By swazi in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-10-2004, 05:46 PM
  4. printing problem
    By pummer in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-18-2003, 08:20 PM
  5. printing
    By crackdaddysnap in forum General Support
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-01-2003, 04:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


VINTAGE Apple 3.5 Drive External 3½

VINTAGE Apple 3.5 Drive External 3½" Floppy Drive DB-19 Beige | P/N A9M0106

$159.00



Texas Instruments TI-99/4A Vintage Home Computer Boxed MPN TI-99/4A picture

Texas Instruments TI-99/4A Vintage Home Computer Boxed MPN TI-99/4A

$170.00



Sanyo DM 5012CM Solid State Data Display Monitor Working Vintage 1980s 80s picture

Sanyo DM 5012CM Solid State Data Display Monitor Working Vintage 1980s 80s

$169.99



Brother CT-1400 Vintage CRT Word Processor Monitor New Open Box 1996 Tech picture

Brother CT-1400 Vintage CRT Word Processor Monitor New Open Box 1996 Tech

$249.99



VINTAGE Apple 3.5 Drive External 3½

VINTAGE Apple 3.5 Drive External 3½" Floppy Drive DB-19 Beige | P/N A9M0106

$159.00



VINTAGE Apple 3.5 Drive External 3½

VINTAGE Apple 3.5 Drive External 3½" Floppy Drive DB-19 Beige | P/N A9M0106

$159.00



Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 200LX Palmtop PC 1MB RAM Handheld Computer Read Desc picture

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 200LX Palmtop PC 1MB RAM Handheld Computer Read Desc

$100.00



Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot picture

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot

$316.95



Dell Inspiron E1505 Vintage Laptop – Windows XP – Working picture

Dell Inspiron E1505 Vintage Laptop – Windows XP – Working

$50.00



Vintage 90s PC Intel Pentium, cards, no HDD picture

Vintage 90s PC Intel Pentium, cards, no HDD

$80.00