-
Junior Member
registered user
Re: why does my install work while others are not?
I was just so mad at some people and there dumb comments. Why would you say to someone"you should just give up" after the first hour.I thought linux users would be more helpful and understanding to new users. The hardest part is the first few days and if someone doesn't have the proper encouragement they might get discouraged and give up.
I think I was helping because its important to learn on your own because you will find no help sometimes in life.
I have installed other linux systems before.I just installed centOS.I have tons to learn and I will learn on my own. I have fun using knoppix on my harddrive because I really don't need this computer for anything than the normal computer activitys. I have other computers for other things.Mac for video and photos etc.
Harry what would be your choice for a hardrive install? I was thinking about trying fedora(newest verison).
Similar Threads
-
By kill_mickey in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-31-2005, 02:14 AM
-
By tibby in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-31-2004, 02:33 PM
-
By dobell in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-23-2004, 06:51 PM
-
By LLB34B in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-05-2003, 05:45 PM
-
By sevengraff in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-29-2003, 02:03 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

Samsung 860 PRO 2TB 2.5" SATA III V- NAND SSD MZ-76P2T0 86%-90% Health
$187.00

Western Digital PC SN740 256GB M.2 2280 NVMe Internal SSD (SDDPNQD-256G)
$34.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

KingFast F10 256GB 2.5” SATA III SSD Tested Working 2710DCS23BF-256
$22.89

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99

SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed
$42.00