-
Junior Member
registered user
I picked up a few extra computers and I'm going to install a few and see what I like.I will go with Debian first. I installed knoppix because I was sick of my windows computer getting attacked every day by viruses and wanted a safer computer to use to do basic functions. I think knoppix on my computer now is a heck of a lot better than seeing the blue screen of death every few months.
UPDATE: I DUMPED KNOPPIX AND INSTALLED FEDORA CORE 5. WOW ITS GREAT.GOODBYE
Similar Threads
-
By kill_mickey in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-31-2005, 02:14 AM
-
By tibby in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-31-2004, 02:33 PM
-
By dobell in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-23-2004, 06:51 PM
-
By LLB34B in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-05-2003, 05:45 PM
-
By sevengraff in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-29-2003, 02:03 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00

Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$36.00

CISCO AIR-PWRINJ6 Gigabit Power over Ethernet Injector only, (No Outlet plug)
$23.00