I love to answer myself
nfs-kernel-server has to be started with restart not start command.
/tmp cannot be exported to NFS, real fs on hdd or /cdrom works just fine
Hi, I try to setup NFS server and then test if it works by local mount. Till now I found out, Knoppix 4 and higher give me Oops when starting nfs-kernel-server, it looks broken.
However when I try 3.9 I get no Oops but it just doesn't work and I have no idea what is wrong
cat /etc/exports
/tmp *(ro,sync)
cat /etc/hosts.allow
ssh sshd : ALL@ALL : ALLOW
ALL : 127.0.0.1 LOCAL : ALLOW
ALL : ALL@ALL : ALLOW
I remove /etc/hosts.deny
root@0[~]# /etc/init.d/portmap start
Starting portmap daemon: portmap.
root@0[~]# /etc/init.d/nfs-kernel-server start
/etc/init.d/nfs-kernel-server: line 46: mountpoint: command not found
Exporting directories for NFS kernel daemon...exportfs: failed to lock /var/lib/nfs/etab
done.
Starting NFS kernel daemon: nfsd mountd.
root@0[~]# mount -t nfs localhost:/tmp /mnt
mount: localhost:/tmp failed, reason given by server: Permission denied
Could anybody help please ? Thank you
I love to answer myself
nfs-kernel-server has to be started with restart not start command.
/tmp cannot be exported to NFS, real fs on hdd or /cdrom works just fine

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
DEFECTIVE IBM SYSTEM X3530 M4 7160AC1 Server 2INTEL XEON E52430L 0 80GB G3D
$142.50
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30
IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5" Server Hard Drive
$200.00
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00
Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$49.99
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99