I have been using plopping for well over a year now. I have used basic web related functions on my friends computer because he will not tell me the exp password, and some hid recovery/booting trouble shooting.
I own a box 360 and windows install is win2k, witch does not allow me to use the full functional. I googled for several hours and found a program called GeeXboX uShare, witch supports a wide array of streaming file formats. I installed the SDK for UPnP Devices (libupnp), 1.3.1, and the deb install I received the following error:
ushare: /lib/tls/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.4' not found (required by /usr/lib/libupnp.so.2)
ushare: /lib/tls/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.4' not found (required by /usr/lib/libixml.so.2)
i have tried installing the source version as well and received the error that libupnp2 is missing.
I have spent 3 weeks and around 15 hours attempting to correct this problem.
If i need to install a full version of linux i will, in my searches i have found vague references to having the ushare +knoppix combo work, and also some who say “it does not work�.
but discovering how harsh file dependences can be and having no concrete evidence that there is a problem with using knoppix or ushare, i am posing this question here.
I have researched this to no end and i simply can not believe i am the only one who would really like this to work.
i will be posting this on the geexbox.org forums as soon as its up.

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99
Multifunctional Handheld Vacuum Cleaner & Blower for Keyboard/PC US SELLER
$39.99
Cordless Vacuum Cleaner for 20V Battery, 7-in-1 Lightweight Stick Vacu...
$149.15
Electric Air Duster Blower High Power Cordless Cleaner for PC Laptop Keyboard
$17.99
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99