-
Administrator
Site Admin-
Thanks for the info Rusty. You seem to have it working, yet I don't. The system is tied up with a long download at the moment, but as soon as it is free I'll try following your steps. Any insight on what might be different? Different video driver perhaps? (I have an Nvidia Gforce 3 card in the system in question; I will have to test it on an ATI based system as well). This is really bugging me, both because I find Knoppix and ethereal a very handy networking debigging tool, and simply because it used to work in older versions and it still should work. I'll post back when (and if) I know more.
Similar Threads
-
By Albretch in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-16-2007, 11:16 PM
-
By sonartory in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-23-2007, 05:15 PM
-
By davegibelli in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-11-2007, 10:05 PM
-
By smas in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-23-2004, 06:47 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC
$115.00

Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00

1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00

Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 Server DVD English OS Media Kit RHF0382US
$41.30

Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00