-
Administrator
Site Admin-
Well, I'm completely at a loss to know what is currently happening. After getting real time display of captured packets working on both ATI based systems, my download finished on the Nvidia based system. I shut it down and booted the Knoppix 5.0.1 DVD (same disc as before). I went through he start-up pricedure exactly as I had on the two ATI systems. And when I told it to capture packets, this time the screen came up in real time capture mode. I'm at a loss to know what is different now; I did this several times a few hours ago and it failed consistently. I even saw the failure with 4.0.2 DVD (which was completely unexpected), the the sucess with an old Knoppix 3.2 and then the failure yet again with 5.0.1. Why it s working now I have no idea. I plan on looking into this further, but that's best put off until I get some sleep.
Thanks very much for the feedback and testing on your system Rusty, without it I would have believed the fault was with Knoppix and not kept at it.
Similar Threads
-
By Albretch in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-16-2007, 11:16 PM
-
By sonartory in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-23-2007, 05:15 PM
-
By davegibelli in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-11-2007, 10:05 PM
-
By smas in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-23-2004, 06:47 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00

Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00

Apple Keyboard and Cable for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110
$129.99

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$59.99

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs
$14.99

Apple Keyboard for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110 (010)
$149.00