-
Acer Aspire 5000 problem with wireless setup
I just picked up a new Acer Aspire 5000 as a spare computer for work. I have been trying to setup my wireless internet connection and it is not reading the wireless card. I'm using Knoppix 4.0 and the wireless card is the integrated Acer InviLink 802.11b/g 1 Wi-Fi. I'm not familiar with Linux, which adds to the problem. I have root access and when I type in cardctl ident I receive a message of "no product info found." Any help would be appreciated.
Similar Threads
-
By keeper in forum Laptops
Replies: 13
Last Post: 02-12-2009, 11:58 PM
-
By istrale2 in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-04-2008, 10:50 PM
-
By goldfingermafia in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-28-2006, 07:43 AM
-
By atomicbluefish in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-09-2006, 09:07 PM
-
By Yuanlong in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-15-2005, 09:12 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00

nxa-pac-750w-pe v02 NEW OPEN BOX for Cisco Nexus 9300 Series power supply
$200.00

Cisco C3850-NM-2-40G Cisco Catalyst 3850 2x40GE Network Module- Fast Shipping
$269.00